I wrote dynamic programming language from working to now. Most of my time also use
puts(Ruby) to debug any scripts or web apps. from my before experience, I only know Ruby had
byebug package which could write a
byebug line in your code and run it, it will show something information that you could debug in the terminal.
This is my first know debug method in dynamic languages … XD
In this article, I will take you to know how to debug Python apps by Pycharm which was I learn recently…😆
- Open your project and click the dropdown button
Python➡️ Choose your
web entrance file➡️ Set
Environment Variablesif your app needs ➡️
+adding a variable, fill the variable key and value column.
- The name would map your task name.
- Finally, you will get a task which like following name
api debug(It’s my task name).
- Put red icon in a line(or two red icon become a scope), Click the
bug buttonto start the debug mode🎉
- Then you can see code information(variables, library…) at IDE.
If you run web app, you need to give API a action, then debug mode will be trigger.
This is my first time using debug mode in dynamic languages by Python. Write down my experience when I forgot steps on another day… XD